Sitting across from the spectacular Wooli Wooli River, this cabin is ideal for families looking for space, style and the comforts of home.
The river is the real star here, with beautiful views both outside and in. The family chef can watch the river slowly amble by while cooking up a storm in the spacious kitchen and the whole family can relax on the large leather lounge in the open plan living area watching the pelicans glide in for a landing.
Stroll over to the river to catch breakfast and then relax on the deck while it sizzles on the bbq. Enjoy the convenience of a small laundry room and a bath in the bathroom. Whether summer or winter, your comfort is assured with the reverse cycle air conditioning, making this cabin a cosy hideaway for anytime of the year when a coastal holiday is needed.
There is a small laundry area and a built in bath in the medium size bathroom. Flat screen TV and Reverse cycle Air conditioning make this cabin a great family choice or a cosy hide away for 2 anytime of the year when a coastal holiday is needed.
- Lush, quiet location directly across from the river
- Bed 1 - queen bed, TV
- Bed 2 - 2 bunks with double on bottom & single on top
- Bathroom with shower & bath
- Fully equipped kitchen with oven & dishwasher
- Open plan lounge & dining area with TV & DVD, reverse cycle air conditioning
- Deck with outdoor dining & BBQ
- All linen & towels provided
- Non smoking
Marked C74 on Resort Map