Deluxe Ensuite Cabin – Wheelchair Accessible
Sleeps: 4 Bedrooms: 1 Bathrooms: 1
Solitary Islands Resort understands that accommodation offering easy access, assistance handrails and spacious areas are a priority if you’re needing extra space for a wheelchair or pram. Our accessible Deluxe Studio Ensuite cabin is ideal to suit your needs.
This cabin is wheelchair friendly and has the essential creature comforts of home in a friendly open space. The open plan layout gives you plenty of room to move smoothly around the dining and lounge area which spills out to the deck with its cheeky river glimpses.
Perfect for up to 4 people, the cabin offers a queen bed with a sliding screen door to separate the area from the rest of the cabin for some private space. The bathroom has a wheelchair accessible shower with handrails and a drop-down seat. You can cook up a feast in the well-appointed kitchenette, reboot and enjoy one of Wooli’s famous sunsets.
- Located close to the river
- Open Plan Room with Queen Bed & 2 single bunks
- Modern bathroom with wheelchair accessible shower & toilet
- Kitchenette with family fridge/freezer, cooktop, microwave and dishwasher
- Please note the kitchen utilities are designed for wheelchair access.
- TV & DVD and small dining area
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Beautiful deck with outdoor setting
- All linen & towels provided
- Non smoking