Pet Friendly Camping and Cabins
At Solitary Islands Resort we love our pets…and we love yours!
In fact, we love furbabies so much that our café is named after our much-loved family dog, Fletch, and you might get a glimpse our park puppy, Frankie, during your stay. We like to think that we are the top choice for pet friendly accommodation in Northern NSW.
We offer pet bookings on powered sites and in our limited pet friendly cabins. During school holiday periods we limit the amount of sites to ensure the comfort and enjoyment of all guests – those who wish to bring their furbaby and those who don’t.
- All bookings for pets must be made with our Reservation Team via telephone.
- Bookings with pets during peak periods are available on limited sites only and pets are charged at $5 per night – get in quick as these sites go fast!
- Maximum 2 dogs per site & 1 dog in the pet friendly cabins (small & medium dogs only)
- When you arrive at our park for your stay, you will be required to sign our pet friendly agreement which outlines the rules relating to your stay at our park.
- Dogs who have controlled barking, respond to commands and whose owners clean up their mess are the best doggie guests around!
- Remember, dogs will be welcomed at the managers’ discretion.
- Keep your dog leashed at all times
- Take your dog with you when you leave your site
- Walk your dog off the resort and pick up droppings
- Do not take dogs inside cabins, amenities, laundries, pool area or camp kitchen
- Do not leave your dog tied up - your dog must go with you when you go out
- We remind you that you are responsible for your dog at all times
- $50.00 charge may apply if any of above not adhered to
To help make your trip with your best friend all the more organised and comfortable, there are a couple of things to consider.
- Make sure your pet’s micro-chip details are up to date in case they wander off when you take them out of the park.
- Check their vaccinations are up to date.
- Ensure your pet’s collar and tag are secure.
- Remember to pack the essentials in your furbaby’s luggage – food and water bowls, food, fresh water for the drive, lead, bedding, toys and poop-tidy bags.
- A pet first aid kit is also an excellent idea.