Adults and children alike will revel in the adventure playground that is Solitary Islands Resort. We cater to both the young and the young at heart in our superb family-friendly facilities.
We pride ourselves on being the number one choice for your next family holiday in Northern NSW.
Our Facilities include
- The amazing Wooli Wedgie - spin and scream your way down our 120m twisty turny water slide! Super fun for everyone (you just need to be 120cm to ride)
- The Splash Park - tipping buckets, water play activities, 2 solar heater swimming pools and shaded cabanas make this spot perfect for the whole family!
- Massive bouncing pillow for jumping fun!
- Canoes and kayaks - explore the magnificent Wooli Wooli river, spot a stingray, fish for flathead or cruise to your favourite crabbing spot!
- Top Deck area with huge sandpit, giant chessboard, fooseball and even a pool table!
- Moonlight Movie - sit under the stars and watch the fun on the big screen (seasonal)
- Beach Volley ball court for those family challenges
- Community Camp Fire - join us by the fire to share stories and laughs. BYO marshmallows for a tasty treat!
- Cliffhanger Slide - take the plunge...if you dare...down our inflatable slide (seasonal & weather dependant)
- WIFI (hotspot at reception only)
- Vintage turtle ride for toddlers
- 18 hole mini golf course
- Stand Up Paddle Boards – please see office for bookings
- Push bikes for all ages – please see office for bookings
- A great modern camp kitchen complete with gas cooktops, large fridge,microwaves, stainless steel sinks, bbq area with tables and chairs open to all who camp here as well as three well serviced amenities blocks + 2 laundries with clothes lines and 2 family/disabled bathrooms.
- Rock wall to fish off, or tie your boat up to
- Boat ramp for the use by park patrons
- Off site storage areas for extra trailers
- Modern function centre for weddings, conferences or family groups
- Onsite licenced Bar and cafe (seasonal)
- Uniquie sites – drive through sites, sites with slabes, tree lined sites for privacy & extra large sites for big motor homes!
- Swap & Go Gas Facility
- Dump point
- Cots & High chairs Hire
What more could you need for your family holiday in northern NSW.
- Hotel / Pub next door
- Bowling club – with yummy chinese
- Fresh fish shop – serving up local oysters
- Post office
- Convenience shop
- Trendy cafe
- Sand dunes
- Great bush walks
- Powered boats can be hired from an outside operator who will drop off and pick-up from our own boat ramp on the Wooli River
- Tennis Courts