Adults and children alike will revel in the adventure playground that is Solitary Islands Resort. We cater to both the young and the young at heart in our superb family-friendly facilities.
We pride ourselves on being the number one choice for your next family holiday in Northern NSW.
Our Facilities include
- FREE 17m bouncing pillow, great fun for all
- FREE canoes and kayaks
- FREE Sandpit
- FREE Moonlight Movie (seasonal)
- Beach Volley ball Court
- Community Camp Fire
- Cliffhanger Slide (seasonal & weather dependant)
- WIFI (hotspot at reception only)
- Vintage turtle ride for toddlers
- 18 hole mini golf course
- Stand Up Paddle Boards – please see office for bookings
- Pedal go karts and bikes – please see office for bookings
- A great modern camp kitchen complete with gas cooktops, large fridge,microwaves, stainless steel sinks, bbq area with tables and chairs open to all who camp here as well as three well serviced amenities blocks + 2 laundries with clothes lines and 2 family/disabled bathrooms.
- Rock wall to fish off, or tie your boat up to
- Boat ramp for the use by park patrons
- Off site storage areas for extra trailers
- Modern function centre for weddings, conferences or family groups
- Onsite licenced Bar and cafe (seasonal)
- Uniquie sites – drive through sites, sites with slabes, tree lined sites for privacy & extra large sites for big motor homes!
- Swap & Go Gas Facility
- Dump point
- Cots & High chairs Hire
What more could you need for your family holiday in northern NSW.
- Hotel / Pub next door
- Bowling club – with yummy chinese
- Fresh fish shop – serving up local oysters
- Post office
- Convenience shop
- Trendy cafe
- Sand dunes
- Great bush walks
- Powered boats can be hired from an outside operator who will drop off and pick-up from our own boat ramp on the Wooli River
- Tennis Courts