Solitary Islands Resort Guest Facilities
With an impressive assortment of facilities to be found at Solitary Islands Resort, we provide everything you need for a relaxing, comfortable and convenient escape.
We pride ourselves on being the number one choice for your next family holiday in Northern NSW.
Located in the centre of the resort, our large camp kitchen is a great gathering place for family and friends
- Inside dining
- Gas cook tops
- Large fridges
- Kettles and toasters
- Large stainless-steel counter tops and sinks
- Basic cooking, crockery and cutlery needs
- Free book exchange
- Board games
Al fresco Area
Big glass doors open out from the camp kitchen to our al fresco dining area where the kids can play while dad cooks and mum relaxes!
- Free undercover BBQ’s
- Large undercover tables and benches
- Picnic tables on grassed area
- Giant outdoor chess board
- Foosball table
- Massive sand pit
- Community fire pit
The Top Deck
Above our camp kitchen you will find the wheelchair accessible Top Deck area – a great spot to relax and catch the magnificent Wooli sunsets.
- Lounge area
- Dining tables and chairs
- Top Deck Bar – open seasonally
- Pool Table
Our 3 well serviced amenity blocks are set up for your convenience
- Showers and toilets
- 2 Disabled/Family bathrooms
- Washing Machines
- Ironing facilities
Boating & Fishing
The resort has its own private boat ramp, accessible to all guests.
- Private Boat Ramp
- Fish cleaning tables
- Rock wall to fish off or moor your boat from
- Onsite parking for boats & trailers
Reception & Around the Resort
You will find a selection of goods and services available to you at Reception.
- Swap & Go Gas
- Portable cot and high chair hire
- Ice creams
- Bug Repellent
- Stubby Holders
Around the Resort
- Dump point
- Off-site storage areas for extra trailers