Let's be honest; the greatest family holiday is one where the kids are worn out from fun-filled days and Mum & Dad can enjoy resort style facilities after a day of adventure. This is the stuff of lasting family memories.
This makes Solitary Islands Marine Park Resort your number one choice for the best family holiday Wooli has to offer.
At Solitary Islands Resort, parents and children alike will be thrilled with the sheer amount of activities on offer, all conveniently situated within a short stroll from your accommodation.
Once you've fueled up the family with a delicious breakfast and the best coffee in Wooli from Fletcher's Cafe, the hardest part of the day will be deciding which activities to enjoy.
Your choices include:
- 12m resort style pool, including waterslide, spa and toddler pool. Conveniently situated next to the covered BBQ area this is perfect setting for a leisurely meal in the great outdoors
- Maximum fun can be had on the 17m bouncing pillow
- Children's play area featuring 18 hole mini golf course; a challenge for all age groups. Mum & Dad can watch the entertainment unfold from the adjacent seating area
- Watch movies under the stars with our outdoor cinema operating over the holidays
- Large sandpit, a great area for young children to play, conveniently located next to the camp kitchen.
- Canoes and kayaks are complimentary, please see office for bookings
- Toast marshmellows together around our comunity camp fire
- Powered boats can be hired from an external operator who will arrange pick up and drop off from the boat ramp at your Solitary Islands Resort accommodation, directly on the Wooli River
These School Holidays we have some exciting things planned! From Moonlight Movies, a Giant Inflatable Slide, Family Amazing Race Challenge, Tie Dye Dance Parties and so much more!
Check out our Activity Calendar Guide as a guide to you can get pumped for!
*Please note this is a guide only & is subject to changes, always refer to the notice board at reception for the latest programs. Moonlight movies is subject to weather permitting!