Travel Information (COVID-19)
We are actively monitoring novel coronavirus (COVID-19) updates from the Australian Government Department of Health and will respond based on the advice provided. We will be supporting and encouraging self-distancing and hygiene measures, so you and your travelling companion/s remain safe, and for the safety of others. It does mean that all leisure facilities will have restrictions relating to the number of people that can use at one time, however at this stage all are planned to be OPEN this includes, slides, pools, and mini golf course (Bouncing Pillows are no longer operational). This way, we will be able to still ensure social distancing requirements are adhered to but we still can have some FUN!
The situation is continually changing and if there are further updates to our policies based on this, we will provide updates on this page. We appreciate your patience during this time.
GUEST MUST MEET THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS TO ENTER THE RESORT:
1. Have not travelled overseas within 14 days prior to their arrival
2. Have not been in contact with someone with COVID-19 in the last 14 days
3. Have not experienced any COVID symptoms within 72 hours prior to their arrival
4. Register the name & contact number of ALL guest
Should you have any questions regarding your stay, please call us on 1800 003 031
TERMS & CONDITIONS –
- ARRIVAL TIMES: 2pm for all Villas, Cabins, Huts & Ensuite sites. Earlier check in from 12pm available for Powered River or Standard Powered sites
- Please make prior arrangements with Reception for late arrivals
- Early check-in can be pre-booked for a fee and is dependent on availability
- DEPARTURE TIME: 11am
- Late check-out to be pre-booked for a fee and is dependent on availability
- SITE NUMBERS: We do not guarantee site numbers and your booking could be moved at any time as required due to operational issues
- BOOKING PAYMENTS: off-Peak period bookings – 50% balance required at time of booking & the final balance on arrival
- A non-refundable/non-transferable deposit of $100.00 is required when booking any school holiday period a year in advance
- Easter bookings – 50% balance payment due by 1 August & final balance due by 1 February
- Christmas bookings – 50% balance payment due by 1 June & final balance due by 1 November
- September/October Holiday bookings – 50% balance payment due by 1 March & final balance due by 1 August
- We are not able to offer time extensions for payments
- Please note that a price increase occurs on 1 February each year. Any reservations after this date will incur the increased rate
- Minimum night bookings apply in holiday periods and long weekends.
- PETS: all bookings for pets must be made with our Reservation Team via telephone
- Off-Peak periods – all sites are pet friendly with a maximum of 2 pre-approved pets per site
- School Holidays/Long Weekends – pre-approved pets on limited sites only
- Cabins – pre-approved pets allowed in our pet-friendly cabins only
- Pet Rules Apply – click here to see
- CAMP FIRES – no camp fires allowed on individual sites. A communal camp fire pit is available
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
- If you do need to cancel your booking please let us know in writing based by contacting us by email address to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Unfortunately, we WILL NOT REFUND for reasons of late check-in, early check-out, shortening of stay, illness or poor weather.
- A non-refundable/non-transferable deposit of $100.00 is required when booking any school holiday period a year in advance.
- A $30.00 administration fee is retained on all cancelled bookings, which is incurred per site or cabin that is booked.
- School Holiday Bookings
- Cancellations providing more than 60 days’ notice in relation to the scheduled arrival date are fully refundable, less a $30 administration fee.
- Cancellations providing 30 to 60 days’ notice in relation to the scheduled arrival date will result in forfeiture of the first night accommodation cost.
- Cancellations inside 30 days of the scheduled arrival date will result in forfeiture of all monies paid.
- Low Season Bookings
- Cancellations providing more than 14 days’ notice in relation to the scheduled arrival date are fully refundable, less a $30 administration fee.
- Cancellations inside 14 days of the scheduled arrival date will result in forfeiture of all monies paid.
- COVID-19 Flexi Booking Policy: Withstanding rights under consumer law, guests will have the option to select a new date for their existing booking or accept a credit valid for up to 12 months should any of the below criteria impact their planned stay:
- You or an immediate family member becomes sick with COVID–19
- You are forced into self-isolation
- You are awaiting the results of a COVID–19 test or
- A State Government or Commonwealth Government directive is issued and means you are no longer able to travel to or from your destination.
- To request either a change to booking dates or to receive a credit for a future booking in relation to the COVID-19 Flexible Cancellation Policy the customer will need to contact the park directly.
- A credit is can only be used at Solitary Islands Resort and within the 12 months from date of issue.
- Credits are valid for a period of 12 months from date of issue, and bookings must be made within this period.
- Reservations using a credit must be made via the phone at time of booking dialing 02 6649 7519 and the credit number must be provided.
- Credits may be used for payment of accommodation only at Solitary Islands Marine Park Wooli, and must be used by the nominated recipient of the credit only/
- Should the total spend be more than the value of the credit, the difference and this must be paid as per the booking terms and conditions.
- Credits may not be redeemed for cash. No credit or change will be given on the unused portion of the credit.
- To utilise this policy a guest must:
- Have made their booking direct with Solitary Islands Resort (not through any Online Travel Agents)
- Where requested, provide proof to the park where the booking is held of COVID-19 impact as listed above.
- Any cancellation which is deemed not applicable to the Flexible Cancelation Policy will need to comply with parks usual terms and conditions.
- In the event that you have to cancel your stay with us, please be advised that all cancellations must be received in writing and sent to email@example.com