Travel Information (COVID-19)
Prior to 1st of June 2020 we are only open for Essential Travel:
Solitary Islands Resort will remain open for business for ‘essential’ travel. For guests who are needing to stay with us over the coming weeks and months, we will be supporting and encouraging self-distancing and hygiene measures, so you and your travelling companion/s remain safe, and for the safety of others. It does mean that all leisure facilities will be closed until further notice, this includes, slides, pools, pillows and mini golf course. This way, we will be in the best place to be able to reopen for leisure travel as soon as we are permitted.
If you are wanting to visit for Non- Essential purposes we can have you here from the 1st of June 2020!
We have updated our booking terms and conditions and if you wish to cancel providing you give us 14 days notice in writing you are now entitled to a full refund of any monies paid less the $30 cancellation fee.
If you do need to cancel your booking please let us know by contacting us by email as our office hours are reduced and we are limiting staff in the office so we can respect social distancing measures.
The situation is continually changing and if there are further updates to our policies based on this, we will provide updates on this page. We appreciate your patience during this time.
GUEST MUST MEET THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS TO ENTER THE RESORT:
1. Have the COVIDSAFE App on their Smartphone
2. Have not travelled overseas within 14 days prior to their arrival
3. Have not been in contact with someone with COVID-19 in the last 14 days
4. Have not experienced any COVID symptoms within 72 hours prior to their arrival
5. Register the name & contact number of ALL guests
6. Answer the COVIDSAFE Questionnaire prior to their arrival
Can you make a Booking?
We are able to take online or phone bookings for travel dates from the 1 June, 2020. If you have essential reasons for travel and are looking to stay with us, please contact us directly to discuss.
Should you have any questions regarding your stay, please call us on 1800 003 031
TERMS & CONDITIONS -
- ARRIVAL TIMES: 2pm for all Villas, Cabins, Huts & Ensuite sites. Earlier check in from 12pm available for Powered River or Standard Powered sites
- Please make prior arrangements with Reception for late arrivals
- Early check-in can be pre-booked for a fee and is dependent on availability
- DEPARTURE TIME: 11am
- Late check-out to be pre-booked for a fee and is dependent on availability
- SITE NUMBERS: We do not guarantee site numbers and your booking could be moved at any time as required due to operational issues
- BOOKING PAYMENTS: off-Peak period bookings - 50% balance required at time of booking & the final balance on arrival
- A non-refundable/non-transferable deposit of $100.00 is required when booking any school holiday period a year in advance
- Easter bookings - 50% balance payment due by 1 August & final balance due by 1 February
- Christmas bookings - 50% balance payment due by 1 June & final balance due by 1 November
- September/October Holiday bookings - 50% balance payment due by 1 March & final balance due by 1 August
- We are not able to offer time extensions for payments
- Please note that a price increase occurs on 1 February each year. Any reservations after this date will incur the increased rate
- Minimum night bookings apply in holiday periods and long weekends.
- PETS: all bookings for pets must be made with our Reservation Team via telephone
- Off-Peak periods - all sites are pet friendly with a maximum of 2 pre-approved pets per site
- School Holidays/Long Weekends - pre-approved pets on limited sites only
- Cabins - pre-approved pets allowed in our pet-friendly cabins only
- Pet Rules Apply - click here to see
- CAMP FIRES - no camp fires allowed on individual sites. A communal camp fire pit is available
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
- A $30.00 administration fee is retained on all cancelled bookings, which is incurred per site or cabin that is booked.
- Unfortunately, we WILL NOT REFUND for reasons of late check-in, early check-out, shortening of stay, illness or poor weather.
- A non-refundable/non-transferable deposit of $100.00 is required when booking any school holiday period a year in advance.
- School Holiday Bookings
- Cancellations providing more than 60 days’ notice in relation to the scheduled arrival date are fully refundable, less a $30 administration fee.
- Cancellations providing 30 to 60 days’ notice in relation to the scheduled arrival date will result in forfeiture of the first night accommodation cost.
- Cancellations inside 30 days of the scheduled arrival date will result in forfeiture of all monies paid.
- Low Season Bookings
- Cancellations providing more than 14 days’ notice in relation to the scheduled arrival date are fully refundable, less a $30 administration fee.
- Cancellations inside 14 days of the scheduled arrival date will result in forfeiture of all monies paid.